Our Commitment to Patient Health
It can feel overwhelming to navigate the medical world when you need specialty pharmacy medications to treat a complex or chronic health condition. The stakes can feel even higher when you are helping a family member get treatment. That’s why BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy makes this process as easy as possible. We want to lighten your load at this tough time; making sure you and your family get back on a path to health and healing.
Our team of pharmacists, nurses, and technicians are on your side. We are here to explain your disease and help you understand what you’ll be facing during the treatment process. You will always get the opportunity to speak with a Doctor of Pharmacy one-on-one. And we’ll keep checking on you all the time you’re our patient.
SPECIALTY PHARMACY CARE WITH HEART
Our BioPlus Pharmacists are here to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, please call 888-292-0744. Or use our online contact form. We have the experience, education, understanding, and dedication to answer all of your questions efficiently and in terms that anyone can understand.
No matter which disease you need specialized treatment for, BioPlus has a SpecialtyRxAssist® program designed for you. Our specialists work directly with your insurance company on all authorizations, medical information, and paperwork needed to establish your mediation coverage. If you don’t currently have coverage for the medication or if your costs are too high, our specialists can even investigate other coverage options for you.
This service is at NO additional cost to you.
HERE'S HOW BIOPLUS HELPS YOU
- Understanding your co-pay and out-of-pocket costs.
- Information about Financial Assistance.
- Benefits verification.
- 24/7 access to our pharmacists.
- An initial consult with a Doctor of Pharmacy when you start therapy to educate you about the medication protocol and provide a detailed explanation of the plan of care.
- If the therapy involves injected medications, we can arrange hands-on injection training with a nurse either in your home or in a group setting so you’ll feel comfortable and confident administering your own medication injections.
- Free delivery of medications and supplies.
- A dose reminder system using texts, e-mail, or phone calls is available.
- Our commitment to ethical treatment and a higher standard of care for you and your family member.
Where Health and Education Come Together!
BioPlusHealth.com provides patients a place to access their patient dashboard, get answers to questions about their health concerns, and learn about the latest advances in treatment.
|– See Prescription History||– Refill a Medication||– Track Your Shipment||– Fill Out Important Forms|