BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy Services
Our Commitment to Patient Health
You and your patients deserve the best service and managed care for the treatment of complex, chronic diseases. BioPlus uses innovative technology and our 23 years of experience to steward maximized patient outcomes through processes customized to each physician, therapy, and patient.
You are very easy to work with in terms of being approachable, available to answer my “silly” questions, and follow through in making sure the patients get the help they need. I feel as if you and your company excel at customer service / relationship building and are always looking for ways to make the referral process easier and as quick as possible. In addition, Bio Plus’ dedication to helping patients find foundation assistance makes my job much less stressful. For example, I don’t need to spend my entire day filling out applications, gathering financial information, etc. Instead I can take the time to really listen to my patients, sit with someone who is struggling through their chemotherapy treatment, and offer support in other ways. Thank you so much for all that you do!!— KF, LSW
Rely on BioPlus for:
- 24/7 access to pharmacists specializing in specific diseases and their treatments. These experts are available to discuss side effects, pharmaceutical alternatives, prescription pharmacology, and more.
- Reimbursement specialists dedicated to the fastest verification of benefits along with accurate and detailed explanations, as well as determining the most cost effective source for obtaining prescriptions.
- Copayment and out-of-pocket cost management.
- Free overnight delivery of medications, including necessary supplies.
- Refill reminders and monitoring.
- On-going compliance.
Nearly a year ago BioPlus released TAP App – Therapy Access Portal, an intuitive application for physicians to monitor their patients in real-time. TAP App gives prescribers immediate access to the pharmacy chart. This web-based portal connects physicians with extensive information about their patients who are being treated through our specialty pharmacy.
With TAP App, prescribers have quick and easy access (through their smartphone, tablet, or laptop) to information about patient compliance, when refills are needed, drug profile reviews, and interventions by our pharmacy staff. Prescribers can even use TAP App to e-prescribe.
Getting started with BioPlus