Get To Know Our Difference
As one of the largest and most respected specialty pharmacies, BioPlus creates a meaningful difference to our patients, prescribers, payers, and pharmaceutical partners. Our 2-Hour Patient Acceptance Guarantee gives a quick response to prescribers and patients for critical, time-sensitive treatments.
At BioPlus, you’ll find a specialty pharmacy where it’s:
Easy to refer | Fast to start
2-Hour Patient Acceptance Guarantee
No more waiting! If you’re tired of seeing days go by while wondering if a prescription can be filled, you’ll love the difference at BioPlus. Our 2-Hour Patient Acceptance Guarantee® means no more wasted time in follow-up calls and patient anxiety. No longer do patients and prescribers have to wait to learn if a specialty pharmacy can admit the patient. At BioPlus, the treatment process is streamlined to just two hours, letting referred patients find out quickly if they are admitted, pending insurance qualifications. It’s an industry first that you’ll only find at BioPlus – where it’s our standard practice.
BioPlus has a nationwide network of direct relationships with medical practitioners who treat specialty diseases. We provide information about therapies approaching FDA approval, study data, and education about best practices relevant to specialized therapies. We are dedicated to service through informing, educating, and supporting providers in the interest of improving patient outcomes. In essence, we are the physicians’ partners in effective management of specialty illnesses through end-to-end education, monitoring, and analysis of the therapy process.
Because BioPlus Specializes
- A guarantee of notice of patient acceptance to referral sources within two hours after a prescription, e-prescription, or fax prescription is submitted
- Comprehensive benefit investigations
- Financial and Co-pay assistance
- Formulary Preferred Drug List review
- Prior Authorization form assistance (as well as for ePA)
- Patient status reports through secured apps and software
- Proven financial savings and therapeutic outcomes
- Education and training
- Professional services for organizations needing to refer specialty pharmacy patients and prescriptions
- An easy referral and reimbursement experience
- Timely updates on patient status
- Outcome reports for REMs and LDD reporting